Friday, January 20, 2012

Youth Retreat

While the Youth were still out of school, our ward put on a youth retreat up in the mountains. Since I work with the Beehives, I got to go. I had my first experience driving a minivan full of kids (first time driving one in general, too). I jokingly told Jeff, I can officially be a mom now. Hah. And no, I am NOT pregnant. The kids played some games and we had a great fireside by the Stake Patriarch, the bishop, and each of the classes. I played “The Game of Things” for the first time and decided I love it. It was so beautiful up there. Last year they had a bunch of snow, but this year it was in the 60’s and beautiful. I only got a couple pictures from up there, but it was nice to be away from the city and the kids had a blast.
A view from the cabin door:

No comments:

Post a Comment