Sunday, November 6, 2011

Newlywed Review

So I have been meaning to start this blog since we got married... I finally sat down and had my friend Erika show me how to make it look presentable.  And here it is.  So as my first real post, I will do a quick overview of the last 10 months:
We got married December 18, 2010.


Honeymoon in the Bahamas!

We got to go on a yacht around Newport Harbor with all the  LDS Dental Students.

The twins & Michael came to visit! Jeff got to take them to Six Flags and some other fun places.




We went to a Dodger's game. Nose bleed seats explains their happy faces. hah

We went to Santa Barbara with some of our friends! Had a bonfire on the beach the first night.

Went on a sweet bike ride around the town.  Me and Jeff got to ride tandem!

These are our good friends the VanWickles and the Nelsons at the Santa Barbara Pier.

We went to Zion's National Park with some of our friends from BYU.  

We hiked the Narrows!! So much fun.






We went to an Angel's game, but really it was because they were playing the Mariners.

Trevor came to visit when he got home from his mission!

We got to go flying in Doug & MaryLou's plane.

I got to fly for a little bit of it!!

I went to Girls Camp with my ward.


A bunch of my girl friends and I did a "mud run".



A bunch of the dental boys and their families for Halloween at the Trunk r' Treat.

We figured we could wear our regular clothes for Halloween...
 Sorry it was so long, but we have had a great 10 months!! Hopefully I will stay on top of this and the posts won't have to cover so much time! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Finally, you do have parents though who have visited you.

    ReplyDelete