Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mariachi Madness in San Diego

Last week, Jeff's youngest sister, Halli, came to visit us. Luckily, Jeff was on his spring break so they got to hang out for a few days and went swimming a lot. After I got off work on Thursday, we headed down to San Diego to meet up with Michelle (family friend who brought Halli to California). We had a wonderful weekend full of the best Mexican food, Mariachi bands, Sea World, biking, and beautiful weather. We could not have asked for a better weekend. I even managed to get up and go running with Michelle, so I stayed on track for my half marathon training!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I bet Halli had a blast with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Really missing the sunshine, but I'm still running even in the rain!! I'll send you my pics soon.

    ReplyDelete