Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas is in the House

Last week I was helping set up for the ward Christmas party and we found TONS of decorations under the stage at church. We had 4 different trees, but all of them were missing something. They were going to throw away this tree because it wasn't very big and the stand was missing. However, I decided to take it home to Christmafy our apartment. It was great because we didn't want to buy a tree to fit our very tiny space because later we would have to buy a bigger one, and we aren't going to be home around Christmas anyway. However, I still really wanted one. So this was perfect! I got a bunch of lights and ornaments they were throwing away too! So Merry Christmas to us!

The best part was that I didn't tell Jeff I had got it. I was planning on setting it up while he was at school, but scheduling didn't work out. I couldn't take it any more so I made him go in the bathroom to get ready and told him he couldn't come out til I said so. It was great. He was super surprised and even happier when I told him I got it all for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment